View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:58 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
One can feel great (physically) while not feeling great about ones own self-esteem. Obviously Christine is not curled up in a fetal position in the hay loft, but there is nothing about that photo that screams "I look and feel fantabulous!" To put it another way, how do we know that her appearance hasn't contributed to her reticence to step out in public? Just like Greta Garbo or Doris Day... maybe she wants to be remembered the way she was..s
I would hazard a guess that photo was taken in the morning, she'd probably had a quick shower, fed the dogs, had a cup of tea and then took them out for a walk. She seems to be looking towards the photographer and is probably not best pleased.

Ask yourself how you would look in that situation. Have you ever had your picture taken went you weren't expecting it and didn't want it?

Must she scream I look and feel fabulous? She has retired. She should be allowed to get on with her life as she sees fit and not conform to someone else's idea of what a retired Rock Star should look like

Gail

Last edited by Gailh; 03-31-2010 at 03:03 PM..