View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 01:29 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horizon
Doc

What you said is very true about Peter. I saw him back in November along with John Mayall and his playing was very good. They did a blistering version of 'Black Magic Woman' which is being recorded in the studio for inclusion on the new album.
Got a ticket this week to see PG and the Splinter Group next month along with a ticket to see 'Rumours of Fleetwood Mac' in March. Just hope I can get tickets when the real FM tour in the U.K. (Hope & Pray!!)

By the way,I found a picture of the cover for the new PG & Splinter Group cd, which I have attached.Take a look.

Cheers,
Blue Horizon.

Where on earth did you get that cover photo, Blue? That is way cool...Thank You.

Now here is where you Brits have it over us in the U.S. You have access to Peter's stuff way before we do. It's not even on Splinter Group's website yet! I'm looking forward to hearing that version of Black Magic Woman.

I've heard good things about Rumours of Fleetwood Mac. Should be a good show.

Well, all I have is envy of you going to see Splinter Group next month, and for the ladies who just saw them in Northern Europe.

So how was John Mayall? I saw him here with Peter in 2000 and they were good. I've heard that he did a fantatic job this time round.

I'm sure that you will get good tickets to see Fleetwood Mac when they come to the UK.

Will you be going to London for the Fleetwood Mac convention in June?

You somewhat remind me of someone I once knew named Pete. Is that you?

'Till next time,

Doc

Last edited by Doctor Brown; 01-20-2003 at 01:55 PM..