View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 03:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

When I was a baby we were heading to my nana's house for dinner and my mom hit a small patch of ice on an overpass and we went flying. The car flipped and both my mom and I came out unscathed.

On the way to Ocean City two summers ago, my friend was driving her dads car and wasn't paying attention to the fact that despite having come off of the AC Expressway, there is a traffic light about a mile ahead and traffic was starting to slow down. Well, we had 2 other cars following us and there was a car with an older man and woman in between those two cars. She slammed on her breaks and hit the Baretta in front of us (she wouldn't have slammed on her breaks if I hadn't yelled from the back seat, OHMYGOD STOP!). So, we crashed...in front of a gas station...on our way to the shore. Our one friend crashed into the old couples car...her car was completely totaled in the front...the other car was fine but at any rate, Lori caused a pile up. Yay Lori...lol

About a year and a half...two years ago on memorial day, I was heading to my friends house so he could get stuff. Well, again, coming off an exit (this time, 295) there was a light and as I went up the exit, it was turning yellow so I stopped. Christine (the *insert various explatives HERE*) that I used to be friends with had been following behind me and decided not to stop. So, she slammed into the back of my car. I? Was pissed off.

Oh, and the dog thing?? This is going years back but in Ocean City, MD there is a main highway that runs through the town...Coastal Highway. So we're on the highway heading south and we see this guy driving with his dog on his lap. I say to everyone, "he's going to crash." Well, sure enough, a half an hour later we come back and there he is...crashed...with the dog still on his lap.....