View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 12:29 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmn3 View Post

The rain in that Christchurch show is insane. I've seen bits and pieces over the years, can't recall Boys of Summer specifically. It's been on Youtube off and on but like most Eagles things, doesn't last very long.

And yes, his insistence on referring to Felder as "Mr. Felder" was a dead giveaway. It was said in a seething way. I don't think they get together for barbecues. LOL

That whole Bob Welch / RRHOF thing is really irksome. In hindsight, no surprise that Chris would take the stance she did in 2018 given how she acted 20 years prior.
I was on an Eagles board for a while, maybe 10(just googled - 2006) years ago(it was around the time Felder's book came out, because I won a copy in a giveaway they were doing), and a member sent me about a dozen different Eagles shows on DVD.
The fact that Christchurch was a pro shoot makes you wonder if it was supposed to be released, but the weather made it not a good option? The audience looks miserable, with their rain ponchos pulled down tight. And you can see the Eagle's breath when they're singing, so it had to be a miserable night for all.

Keeping Bob out of the HOF WAS CRIMINAL.
"Bob Welch SAVED Fleetwood Mac" - Mick Fleetwood
Then act like it, you bunch of douchecanoes!
I hope Christine regrets her insistence on keeping him out. Although I doubt any of these people regret any of their actions...