View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 11:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Heart I love/hate lists!

Always difficult to rank music, but I like doing it anyway.

1. In My World (Loved it the second I heard it. I love the shakers, that wierd knocking on glass noise and especially the melodies. It's such a pretty melody and makes my heart soar to hear it. The bridge with LB's humming and Mick's drums....OH LORD....I can't love that enough. )
2. Carnival Begin (This is Christine's I'm So Afraid, so I loved it right off the bat! Love the lyrics and that sitar-y Middle Eastern feel. One of her best EVER. They don't play this in concert...I AM RIOTING. That solo needs to tear our HEADS OFF.)
3. Love is Here to Stay (This song is breaking my heart right now. It's pretty and love the guitar, regardless, but losing my mom is making this song hit me HARD.)
4. Feel About You (This one grew on me. Such a throwback! I enjoy the lightness of it. Makes me wanna clap along.)
5. Too Far Gone (Good collab between them, such a rockin' song!!)
6. On With The Show (Reminds me of Steal Your Heart Away. Like the strings! Such a country feel to it too.)
7. Red Sun (GUITAR. YAS! Love the chorus' melody.)
8. Lay Down for Free (Nice little ditty and LB's natural voice.)
9. Sleeping Around The Corner (Never was a fave, still not, but it's a funky head-bopper. Good opener.)
10. Game Of Pretend (Such a Tusk-like song. Eh, it's ok, pleasant enough.)