View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 12:34 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
yes she's very smart and savvy as you say.

about the money, here is something you may find interesting to read that i posted earlier in Lindsey forum, i'd love to know what you think:

http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showpo...8&postcount=12
While it’s not entirely implausible, I still think FM is worth the money to her. I’d wager that her average solo tour probably grosses about 1/3 of the average FM tour. After dividing the pay, she probably makes roughly the same amount from both. The major difference being that at solo shows, it’s just her up there nonstop for over 2 hours. Back in the day i’m sure that would please her narcissism, but now I think she probably benefits from the off time. With FM, many songs only require her to stand there and sing harmonies on a few lines and some don’t even need her presence at all. So basically FM makes her around the same amount of money for one-third of the work and 10x the publicity, which she can then use to promote her own interests too like she did so often during OWTS. Call me crazy but I also think it’s likely that she genuinely likes spending time with Chris and Mick (I doubt they enjoy it nearly as much but hey, the woman = $$$ so they’re pleasant to her either way). And she got FM to hire her best friends to sing back up so she’s still surrounded by people she loves whether she’s on her own or with the band. In actuality, I really think the only thing she doesn’t like about FM is Lindsey. But I still don’t think she had some grand plan to sign on and then get herself or him fired. I just think both of them think of the money/publicity first and always assume they’ll be able to work out the kinks but the second they see each other again they realize they underestimated the level of resentment and hatred and everything just goes to sh*t. This time it just reached new levels.