View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
You are funny
Neither is true. I don't approve of Campbell replacing Lindsey either. Crowded House is one of the worst new wave pop bands I have ever heard in my life. I said that before Lindsey was fired and I say that now. I am sorry if that bothers people. Calling him the Crowded House guy is hardly bashing someone. I sometimes forget his name as I am typing (is the real reason).
Oh I surely direct my feelings towards all members of Fleetwood Mac especially Stevie and Mick. They are to blame for Lindsey's firing. I don't blame the Crowded House guy at all. Good for him. Its an exciting thing for him. I don't care for his music or his voice but it really does not matter who they replace Lindsey with. Talking about Crowded House music is really just an afterthought.
I wasn't trying to be funny, but I appreciate your honest answers I do think it's interesting you and some other folks are specifically holding Stevie and Mick responsible. It was a 5 member band. According to your scenario, Stevie and Mick wanted Lindsey out. Why are Christine and John not as responsible? You said "especially Stevie and Mick. They are to blame for Lindsey's firing." Let's say I accept your speculation and Stevie and Mick are to blame for Lindsey's firing- Christine and John have a voice in all this.

Frankly, I think it's almost funny that no one is as outraged at Christine as they are at Stevie and Mick. Christine just recorded an album with Lindsey and went on a several month tour with him, they were blowing kisses at each other and talking about how great and wonderful their collaboration was and appeared on several tv shows together. Maybe John and Christine felt intimidated by Stevie and were afraid to speak up? Maybe they wanted Lindsey out? Maybe there's a lot we don't know.