View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Angel75, the same thing could be said about you guys who are voicing your complaints about Lindsey being fired. I mean, how would you feel if someone posted "But stop trying to shove your complaints about Lindsey's firing down members throats?" Sugar Mouse has just as much right to post about Neil Finn's talent as you have to post about your anger at Lindsey's firing. I really appreciate the posts and links about both Neil and Mike Campbell, since I'm not familiar with their work.

I'm sorry you're mad at FM for firing Lindsey, but not everyone else is. I'm still a fan, but maybe that will change when I actually see Neil and Mike perform as FM. You said music is subjective and shouldn't be forced on anyone... but it seems like you have already decided to not like the new version of FM. Which is totally your right... just like it's my right to actually give FM a chance. I gave them a chance when Lindsey left, and when Stevie left, and when Christine left, and I'm still going to give them a chance now that Lindsey was fired. But saying people shouldn't post links about Neil or Mike here just seems misguided. You shouldn't think these posts are here to rub salt in your wounds... they're here so we can all learn more about these guys who are now a part of FM.
Fair comments. And I never said I would not go to a live show again (although I am not convinvced now due to the backlash from fans that they will tour outside of the US)....what I did say is that I don't think that they will ever be GREAT again.