View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethemac1 View Post
The difference is that many supporters of Lindsey feel they support the Rumour's lineup of the band, and the fact that it's now defunct has many people sad, disappointed and even angry. We just are and we want to talk about it.
Sugar Mick seems to want to argue with everyone that talks about this, and people are sick of hearing his/her point of view because it's done to annoy. So maybe he/she should just leave alone those who want to discuss it??? And leave alone those that do not share the same point of view on who caused it.
I understand what you're saying. Maybe instead of replying to Sugar Mouse, you could ignore him? That would cut down on the problem. It does take two to argue. If people didn't respond to his posts, it would die. But instead of telling someone to quit posting, how about using the ignore feature? I know people use that feature on me all the time LOL!

I respect your right to vent about Lindsey's firing and have no problem with people doing so, especially on this forum. The name calling got old, but it looks like people are backing down from that, which makes it much more bearable, hopefully on all sides. I mentioned on another thread, when or if I post something about how excited I am to see footage of Mike and Neil performing with FM, that's not meant to rub salt in anyone's wounds. So it's kind of a catch-22, I think.