View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Fighting foh the Nohthun Stah...NO SPEED LIMIT! BITCH! THIS IS THE FAST LANE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrorInTheSky
I don't get it. Rumours was the first FM album I ever owned back in high school, and before I knew anything about the band, and especially before I knew that IDWTK replaced Silver Springs, it was my favorite song, and to this day it remains as one of my favorite FM songs of all time. I think it's a fun, whimsical song with great harmonies, even though Stevie recorded it "with a gun to (her) head." It's obvious that the song won't last long past the first few rounds of this game (if even the first round), but I have to take this opportunity to express my dissent and defend the song. Are there any other kindrid spirits out there, or am I completely alone in my assertion?

My vote is for Don't Stop.
I love IDWTK, too. And I vote for Don't Stop (or as I call it: "Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Skip, Skip!!! Turn it! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!)

Whehyll I can do EHYT!! Wehyll I can make it WAHN moh thihme! (wheyllit'sA reayllongwaytogooo! To say goodbhiiy!) -