View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather Blade View Post
Wait, so it is or it isn't a pointless conversation to keep talking about Lindsey being let go? Your comments are getting confusing. Also, there is plenty of Rumours era history for discussion that doesn't include yet another rant about that. Good grief people, give it a rest for a while, no amount of complaining will change one thing about the situation.
What I said it was pointless was to keep trying to explain to people why Lindsey was unsatisfied with how things ended and how he feels the legacy of the band was tarnished. But of course when you're on the winning team (Stevie's) you can't possibly understand that. I was answering chBen post.
My comment was clear. Some posters here that answered my post made it unclear.

I'm sure there are plenty of threads in the Present Band forum to talk about FM's current happiness.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.