View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 07:03 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
Lindsey told me in the Concord M&G that he found out "they have been lying to him since last year", which means 2017.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
the actual decision to oust LB was definitely in the fall 2017, as his RS interview and lawsuit details.

once BuckVie album was out, that was it for Nicks. i guess the rest of the 2017 was Mick wrangling promoters and managers to figure out how to pull it (you know that didn't happen in 2 days between Musicares and Azoff phone call!).
Well, I’m the one who has been saying for a long time that I suspected the actual decision was made shortly after Classic East.

Quote:
if Mick REALLY cared about FM as opposed to just money in his pocket, he should have been working on making sure band members reconcile vs letting some of them act like spoiled senile people.
The way Mick talked about doing stuff from the early years, I’m not sure that he didn’t have a chip on his shoulder, too.

Quote:
they just held up through Musicares to stage some kind of "now you've done it" bs.
Absolutely. In fact, I bet Stevie intentionally pushed his buttons to cause a blowout so that she could “give an ultimatum.”

Quote:
remember, a lot of this info came from Mike Campbell / Heartbreakers camp as well as people talking to Mick, among other sources. LB's lawsuit just confirmed most of what we knew already.
But, there are still unanswered questions.

THE Stephen Hopkins