View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
She’s finally gotten the respect from the band and the industry. I can see Stevie inviting Lindsey back now that she’s made her point, with certain concessions of course. No more demands for a new album, etc.
wow, you cannot be serious! she has less respect from the band now than she ever had. she made a power move and they had to eat it, for money, contracts, or whatever. that does not get you respect from your peers, when they watch you screw over one of you. it may get you fear that you are next maybe. power move like that gains you fear, but not respect.

and seriously? the only way Lindsey comes back is if Stevie grovels. NOT if Stevie makes demands of him. his whole lawsuit was about getting out the facts, and if you think he'd come back with his tail between legs you haven't been paying attention last year. and now you think he'd after what happened last year go back to appeasing Stevie - something that mostly got him a colossal waste of time for the last 20 years and ultimately ouster from the band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
OR, Christine could be enjoying the new lineup and tour and wants it to continue. I have zero doubt that she didn’t see the humor in what they did or that she misses Lindsey, but that doesn’t equate to not wanting to continue with the current situation.
now i'm completely sure Steve handed over his social media accounts to Karen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
He's probably more interested in working with Christine (and only Christine) again. He said it many times in his M&G.

She said to Lindsey that she was very dissapointed at Stevie.
yeah pretty sure he would like to work with her again. hope they get some time to do that.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"