View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:48 PM
Senior Ledgie

Default Torri's Guest Here

Hi all, yes I'm the blogger who wrote about the Meet and Greet with Mick. So glad you enjoyed the read. I wanted to post it on the Ledge but someone beat me to it. It really was a unique and wonderful experience. Mick is beyond affable and it was a joy to be in his presence. As I said to Torri it was easy to see why Stevie loved/loves him so much! I did not get the impression there would be an album before next summer. So we shall see about any possible tour. I had a chance to listen to the Madge songs on my vinyl of Then Play On - terrific. Mick mentioned how he intended to look Madge up when they get to the UK in the Fall - nice touch. Thanks again to you Torri for making all the fun possible. Sending a special hello to you Kim. Loved meeting you and as we all know Fleetwood Mac/Stevie fans are the best!!!
"These days Lindsey deals with me on a much kinder level. And I'm more willing to be open with him. It's nice to think that I might go to my grave being Lindsey's friend and not a thorn in his side for all eternity."
~~~Stevie Nicks - August, 1997~~~