View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I believe this topic was beat to death several months ago when we all finally realized Stevie was not going to go into the studio with the Mac. I admit I was shocked she declined. She was always there for the Mac. But I called out her outrageous and false statements about why she did not join the Mac in the studio. It was bitter for me because the miracle of Christine coming back to the band made me dream of one final Mac album. However, I have accepted this and love the Buck/McVie album although I would have preferred a Mac album. Stevie's latest comments reveal she is jealous or not ok that Lindsey and most of the band went on without her. I also strongly believe if you decline to record with your band then you have officially left the band. I don't understand why she only wants to tour. She has one foot in and one foot out of the band. Its not right
Just imagine if Lindsey said "Stevie was Miss Useless back then. I stayed home, practiced guitar and developed our music career. She just cleaned toilets while I worked on music. Lindsey would be called out for being so harsh. So I think her statement was wrong even though she meant it as a joke. Lindsey worked so hard and that is why he was asked to join the Mac and they made it in music. She is not ok with this latest Lindsey adventure and she is using code language to say it.