View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 06:22 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksfan2000 View Post
I agree that the date for that show seems wrong and that it's more likely to be late winter or early spring 1970. Zoork 1 - where have you seen that poster and eyewitness reports? I've never heard of a gig on that date - every gig listing I've seen shows the band playing in Stockholm on 1 April and Helsinki on 3 April but nothing on 2 April. You might have discovered a new show!
P2 sent me a photo copy of the poster, and P1 sent photos from Cue Club as well as Konserthuset Gothenburg (9 pics from Cue Club and 19 from Konserthuset) . It was a strange mess of coincidences; I stumbled over the photos (pic gallery at the web) and an article published in Göteborgs Posten 2009. I contacted the photographer and the GP journalist, and it transformed into a win-win situation for all of us. Confirmation of date (poster) against recorded songs, photos, memories - some kind of a triangle adventure. The photographer suggested feb - april 1970, the journalist confirmed 2 april in the article, and then later by the poster marked "SBA and Clifford Davis present: Fleetwood mac in consert Konserthuset torsdagen 2 april -70 kl.20"

/z