View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontlookdown View Post
But I also respect people for asking for what they want and need rather than going through the motions because they think they’re supposed to.
Much respect to the whole band for giving everyone the freedom to come and go as they please.

It’s shocking and it’s unexpected and it hurts.
But I think if people can put aside the drama machine and make an effort to not write the narrative for this band that probably never happened; we might find that we can allow ourselves to enjoy Mike Campbell’s jaw-dropping guitar playing.
He’s no Buckingham, but he is quite possibly the most gifted player I’ve ever heard in an arena setting.
everyone the freedom to come and go? what are you talking about???? you did read all these reports that Lindsey was FIRED, right? how is that coming and going as you please?

the drama is real. did you see Lindsey's daughter's IG post last night? "Fleetwood Mac isn’t Fleetwood Mac without you #prouddaughter"

she was responding to and liking people's outpours of love and support. she confirmed he was fired. Lindsey's brother also commented on her post.

many fans have heard this boiling (and didn't wanna believe it!) for the last 2 months.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"