View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 03:13 PM
Senior Ledgie

Hey Chili and Matt!

Unfortunately, that Billy site has not been updated since May 2000 when Billy released "Are You With Me Baby".

I don't think the person who operates it even checks the guestbook....I don't believe that would help you anyway.

I think Grand Avenue Records, the label under which "All Night Long" was released, went under. I cannot find their website, which was always an "under construction" page when it was available, anymore. I don't remember if there was a phone number listed on the CD insert or not.

Perhaps Marty might be able to shed some light on this one.

What I could do is ask Billy himself the next time I e-mail him. It may take a WHILE before I get a response, but he may be able to tell me how one may obtain a copy of it.

For those of you who don't know, I am Billy's sponsor for the Rockabilly Hall of Fame, which is how I am able to e-mail him.

I'll wait to see if Marty can help first before I do anything.

I usually write to Billy a couple times a year, so it will be a while before I write again....probably in May for his birthday on the 8th.

I'll see what I can do for you guys...I can't promise anything, but you know I'll try my best to help!

Michele