View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newzchspy View Post
See my bolded agreements above and additions below:

Hostiles: B- ; didnt get the whole retiring out east in Chicago, BUT before retirement, gotta take Indian Chief on his final journey to home even though I've killed hundreds of them and hate the guy; A redemption of his own soul before retirement; Acting ; B, Plot C **

The Commuter (Liam Neeson): I think he's grapsing for last straws on the Taken franchise, even though he wasn't a saviour in this ...........C+ movie at best

Darkest Hour: Not really what happened, but in their best Hollywood style, they make a story out of inaccurate facts; Great acting; A- KST is oddly so hot in a non-hot sorta way and Gary Oldman is a great actor.......the Prequel to 4 Wedding and a Funeral.....or Love Actually......
Thank you for your comments. You are like the third person who has talked about the Darkest Hour. I need to see that film.

P.S. Wonder Woman was not Patty Jenkins directorial debut. She directed Monster, a movie about serial killer Aileen Wournos. Charlize Theron won an Oscar for it.

To me, Call Me By Your Name was a postcard from Italy. However I can understand why someone wouldn’t like it.

I’m glad you saw The Stepford Wives connection in Get Out. I thought it was a rip off. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw that movie.