View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 08:19 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Just curious- why wouldn't you attend a show with 4 other musicians that you like and enjoy? I would see Lindsey solo, and I would see Christine solo. Why wouldn't you see Lindsey and Christine together? Why would you not see people that you admittedly enjoy.
That would be the case with many casual fans. Stevie can get about 9-10k people for her solo concerts. The Mac can get about 14-16k. If the Mac toured without Stevie, sadly there would be a small theater that probably would not be sold out. Even in solo shows neither Christine or Lindsey could sell out a theater at the peak of their career. Its sad but unfortunately its the truth. Stevie is a huge draw and I remember as a kid waiting in line for Fleetwood Mac tickets listening to "fans" say the most horrible things about the rest of the band. "No one comes to see Christine.....Stevie is so beautiful, Chris is so ugly." "I wish Lindsey did not sing so we can hear more Stevie songs." This all coming from people who would camp out to be first in line to get tickets to a Mac show.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 12-10-2016 at 08:22 AM..