View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HejiraNYC View Post
Oh... don't get me wrong. I am extremely grateful to those who take pictures and video and upload them to the interwebs. But 99% of these people are using crappy cellphones and will take such crappy footage that they will just throw them out anyway. And it's not opening night- there's no need to text people. So unless you are using decent equipment and/or plan to upload and share, or unless they suddenly perform "Sisters of the Moon" , just don't bother with the hassle and enjoy the show! That's all...
Yep, I totally agree. I made it to front row (kind of) on the Gold Dust tour (after 20+ years of attendance). There was a woman standing in front of me who did nothing but take pictures and talk with her friend on her phone. The whole time. It was SO distracting to me, and I thought it was disrespectful to the band. What really pissed me off though, is that my friend and I were standing at the stage when this woman had us moved back by security so she could be at the stage (she had 2 row tickets and we had 3rd). All so she could take her crappy pics. I often wondered if she was a Ledgie.