View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 12:43 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebucked View Post
So Elle and I had this rather crazy idea where Lindsey and Christine do a side project as a duo independent of Fleetwood Mac.

If anyone of you manages to meet Lindsey at some point or another, please, please, please get that idea in his head whatever way you choose (within reasonable limits, of course). This is a perfect opportunity to get some new Lindsey and Christine material. No pressure of time, no pressure to tour, no limits to the creative process. Just merry music-making. They have their own studios at home, so they don't even have to leave their houses, if they so choose (get them to use the Internet). Capitalize the musical chemistry. The performances, marketing and whatnot can come in later, as long as the output gets released.
i'd actually love to see 2 of them perform together... although making some new music together might be interesting. and much more probable actually, because i just can't see them touring anywhere (even Europe) as a duo ever, realistically happening. plus lindsey's output has been so frequent recently that why not add some Christine collaboration into it! of course, that would probably result in that FM album that Lindsey and Mick want so much...

personally, there are so many people i'd like to see Lindsey do a collaboration with, and recent NIN example whet my appetite for more similar one-offs.

anyway, i'm rambling. what applebucked said! give Lindsey some ideas about working with Christine!

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"