View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
basically that one interview where Christine and Lindsey dispensed with all the mounting speculations how Lindsey is a dick yet again and doesn't want Christine to re-join FM. oh and where Christine said how LB was the one who tried to convince her to stay in FM during the Dance tour, riding in her limo every night after the show. that interview put a sudden stop to all the talk about the bad blood between them.
I assume you're talking about that BBC radio programme/interview? Yes, Christine was almost as flattering about Lindsey in that as the presenter/interviewer was about Christine! Every interview we get with one of them usually gives leave to renewed or squashed talk of bad blood. I don't take a lot of that kind of thing at face value, in truth - there's a general overall message that's trying to be presented by the media and the band. I'm sure they're perfectly happy to be working together again and Christine was overly positive about Lindsey (mostly in reference to The Dance era, and his family changing him positively, and his good looks), but it just doesn't add up to LOVEFEST for me, particularly because Lindsey's feelings have always seemed a little mixed on Christine's leaving and return over the years. Which is fine.

By, 'sudden stop to all the talk about the bad blood', you mean people stopped having a go at Lindsey and being annoyed by talk of burned bridges, lol?

"There’s nothing going on between you and me except that there will always be something going on between you and me. Until the day we die"