View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnwoundDreams View Post

A few funny moments came during the Without You intro - Stevie forgot Mick's name entirely and just referred to him as "the tall guy". She kept her "smokin' hot guitarist" line in for Lindsey again which was cute. I think Mick came out from behind the drum set for a minute and did a little dance, which was funny.
Ooh, it sounds like the Without You intro again is back on track and funny again. Nice.

It's great that they have kept the show momentum up.

I know what you mean about people screaming in your ear. Don't they get that when they are shrieking and trying to get the people on stage to hear them, that they are standing like 10 inches away from someone's actual ear drum?? The ones that wolf whistle next to me really, really make me want to go and live in a cave and forget this cruel world.

Bummer about killing the Landslide mood. Lindsey has made me not care about NGBA's mood -- if it even has one these days. It's to the point that I love the crowd's response when that song starts and there is the rush of joy to hear it, but after he "gets into it" I start wishing for Sardonic World instead.

Michele