Thread: Is this fair?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 11:14 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
That's why I always said those two were the deepest love in the band. Stevie toured in 1986, and Mick was onstage with her playing conga drums at every show she did in California: Inglewood, Costa Mesa, San Diego, Sacramento, Long Beach, San Jose, etc. They were super-tight. They've always been super-tight except for the one year she got mad at him when she was doing Timespace. That's the only big fight I ever heard the two of them had.
I have been watching In Your Dreams for the first time this weekend. Mick is there all.the.time. And when Lindsey is there for Soldier’s Angel you can see nobody wants him there, not even Stevie. I really hope he’s truly done with Stevie and her entourage, including Mick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
I've felt the same sentiment. Mick and $tevie have always been very close. I remember when we had the onslaught of shippers for B/N and they would die at the thought.
Yeah, every time I suggest this two will end up together there’s always some BN shipper ready to punch me in the face. But it’s hard to deny there was something always there. Even Lindsey saw it before the RS cover.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.