View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Ledgie

Default you're all going to kill me.....

i'm sure you are all going to kick me off the lindsey forum but i'm going to put my two cents in anyway.

i really think some of you are really going out of your way to discredit this women claiming that most of what she writes can't be true because you just might be afraid that some of it is true. look, i love lindsey's music as much as the next person around here but let's face it - the guy was not a saint. we all know he's had an anger management problem in the past. whether it was due to drugs, alcohol or other medications he might have been on for medical conditions, youth - i don't know. i tend to believe that some of what she says has a basis in truth. she claims that christine was even a witness to some of the abuse. you never know what goes on behind the closed doors of people's homes although a few of you seem to think you were there. a combination of drugs and/or alcohol can make people do strange or horrible things.

i'm glad that he finally seems happy with children now and seems to love kristen very much. maybe the lack of drugs, alcohol and aging finally calmed him down. i can only hope so for the sake of his children that this is the case.

she lives in the united states where she has the freedom of press. she's entitled to write the story of life if she wants to. i'm sure that some of lindsey's songs that he's published and made money from are written about/for her.

okay, ready - aim - fire....