View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macfan4life View Post
I think its safe to say we will never ever hear anything live from the albums Behind the Mask, Time, or Say You Will.
The white album and Rumours have been played extensively live. I wish they could dig deeper into Tusk, Tango and Mirage. Love that Chris is doing Wish You Were here on this current tour. Love to hear Straight Back, Isn't It Midnight, Tango In The Night, Angel, etc
Say You Will songs were played on the last 2 FM tours - Say Goodbye in 2013 and Bleed To Love Her in 2015. Lindsey almost always plays at least one SYW song, whether it's a FM tour or LB solo tour (Come and BTLH on his last solo tour).

i agree with more stuff from Tusk, not just the ones they play regularly (like Lindsey plays always the same 2 deep cuts from Tusk - Not That Funny and IKINW and ignores all others).

also love Chris' BuckVie live version of WYWH. never in a million years will i understand fans who keep calling for deep cuts and then list sonmgs heavily played on FM tours but call for Chris to drop WYWH.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"