Thread: Boston tonight!
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 07:59 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotafraid View Post
Whomever closed the DC Wolf Trap thread...
well let me just say that was a cheesy thing
to do.

People's feelings sure get hurt easy here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwboy View Post
Closing it was so odd- I read that thread again and it appears it was closed because someone said they weren't going to see Buck/Vie live after watching some concert videos of them posted here.

As FM once said so eloquently, "Oh Well." On With the Show!
No surprise to me that the thread was shut down.There are a slew of people here who regularly enjoy bashing SN and her live performances but 'cry me a river' when u give an opinion on their faves that they can't handle. Plus we have a Ledgie moderator who is part of that pound SN pack who I'd guess was prompted to and more than likely the one who locked it up. That won't stop people from expressing honest opinions in other threads of the BuckVie live shows. It is important for it to be noted that I WANT them to be great live and if they aren't, let's just call a spade a spade. And though SN has always been my favorite singer, I have always called FM my favorite band and love many songs by Lindsey and Chris. And I love the new Fleetwood Mac album but am highly turned off by how these songs are presented live.