View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
2)Those types of albums hardly ever shift great numbers which is why it was mind-boggling to see that tagline as part of the title instead of just '24 Karat Gold'.
I agree. What were they thinking?! I had one friend who always buys the latest Mac product tell me that he didn't buy it because he didn't understand this "songs from the vaults" thing. I had to explain to him it really is an album proper in every sense--and then I bought it for him for his birthday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethelblues View Post
get industry hype. I think it starts with bringing another producer on board that's not Lindsey.
Agreed. I wonder who would get media attention. As many know, I've always pulled for Rhett Davies, Jon Brion, Richard X, Timbaland, Jam-Lewis, Xenomania, Chris Isaak, and, I have to now admit, Dave Stewart. But none of those are going to happen--and maybe only Timba would create buzz--but all would create a more marketable sound.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 10-19-2014 at 10:56 AM..