View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 03:03 PM
Ledgie

* "I Don't Want to Know" was a better choice for Rumours than "Silver Springs" (they probably could have done editing here and there to squeeze it onto vinyl but then it would have had too many slow songs).

* "Dreams" should have been dropped from her setlists years ago because it holds no melodic interest without the high notes.

* "Sisters of the Moon" was a poor choice for a single. Who thought that would be a hit?

* "Edge of Seventeen" is tediously long. But I'll listen to the whole thing.

* The Wild Heart is a better album (for me) than BellaDonna.

* "The Highwayman" and another song should have been cut from BD to make way for "Blue Lamp" and "Sleeping Angel."

* Her peak was from 1973 to 1983. There's not much I NEED to listen after that. But I still do sometimes.

* "Nightbird" was a good choice for the third single from WH. But there could have been a fourth.

* "Seven Wonders" is okay but sorta meh due to the coke voice.

* I can completely hear her on "Everywhere."

* The demo of "Ooh My Love" sounds pretty finished and would have been better on Tango than WISYA (she sounds rough on both).

* "No Questions Asked" is actually fairly decent.

* Besides "Juliet," I can't think of a single TOSOM song I would put on a playlist.

* In you think 1987-1994 has more than few redeeming moments, you are highly forgiving and possibly tone deaf.

* The soundtrack version of "Twisted" is clearly the best, and the song should have been left alone after that.

* "You May Be the One" is the best song on In Your Dreams.

* Her singing on much of The Vault is unlistenable. It was fine as background music on my desktop at work, but when I finally listened to songs like "The Dealer" at the gym with headphones, I was like "Holy jeez!"

* I don't blame her for not wanting to work with Lindsey B. ever again (I've seen Destiny Rules). But they just should have dissolved the band quietly.

Last edited by brad975; 10-19-2018 at 03:18 PM..