View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post

i'm not sure which setlist i like the best - possibly GOS, although maybe OOTC songs would be a strong contender too, especially This Is The Time with guitar wars, You Do Or You Don't, Doing What I Can were all out-of-this-world performances from what i could see on youtube. and SWS setlist was pretty great, although i would personally get rid of Trouble, Treason, AMS, and UTS, and wish he did his acoustic set in the manner he did those songs during OMS. OMS, except way too short setlist, every song was perfect, except i would get rid of Trouble, of course. so maybe SWS setlist was the best / my favorite?
I did attend two OOTC shows, but it was so long ago and I wasn't online then and wasn't writing things down to help me remember first impressions, so I can't really judge that in the same way as I can these last ones. I do remember loving Doing What I Can and I think I liked it most, because it came as a surprise. I didn't think too much of it on the album at all, so I was taken aback that it was a concert stand out. Also, it was the first time I'd seen Lindsey outside of FM and didn't really know what he would be like alone even though I liked him as a solo artist on record, so I kind of had stars in my eyes.

Michele