View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmaletic View Post
Here's my GYOW. It's a little shakey, but it definitely gives you the feel of being down in front.

http://www.youtube.com/edit?ns=1&fea...id=KggzYkIiyFU
Jamie - i'm seriously impressed!

a) you stayed in front of Lindsey's mic the whole show and didn't try to run to Stevie's!
b) you filmed what was in front of you and just a couple of times strayed to Stevie's side... you filmed her standing there during GYOW just the one time she was right in front of you but the rest of the time you didn't follow her with your camera but were actually showing us Lindsey's guitar solo and fan guitar strumming!

hey, did Lindsey do some audience hand-shaking there at the end?

thanks for filming and for sharing your video.

and just if someone's wondering why i'm so impressed: you are self-confessed diehard Stevie fan. i've stood at some of these FM shows by people who are self-confessed music-first, BN-first, FM-first fans. i was a bit surprised and amused by some of them looking in awe at Stevie, while they were standing right there in front of Lindsey and he was playing and singing, and she was doing nothing musically.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"