View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 01:28 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

Ha ha
Some of you are insane (teasing )
No new guitarist wants to try to fill Lindsey's shows. No way in hell they are doing I'm So Afraid. That is a Lindsey staple that only he can do. No one in their right mind would want to do it either. This time I bet they may not even do GYOW. Lindsey could ask they not perform it this time. Things are really bad now.

The Chain is a group sing along written by everyone. Its not really a Lindsey song so that I see them doing. The new guys will do classic (pre Lindsey) Mac songs. Maybe Blue Letter like in 1987.
I am trying to see what we can bet. If I am wrong and they perform Lindsey songs, I have to come back to this thread and shame myself.
If you guys are wrong, you must do the same

Now that its been one day to get over this Lindsey debacle I can say another thing.
This Crowded House guy sucks. I have no idea about his guitar skills but I hate his weak and wavering voice. For the love of God, those who love classic rock but hate the Mac because they are too wimpy. How about a man's voice as a singer?
Just like Lindsey's critique of Billy and Rick. You cant replace me so why try. Go in another direction. Gosh his voice is nails down a chalk board IMHO.

Last edited by Macfan4life; 04-10-2018 at 01:42 PM..