View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 09:58 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepless child View Post
I love Stevie, but this has been so frustrating to me.

You miss Christine. Christine comes back. Now you don't want to do an album with all 5 members. I understand you want to tour with 24K but you don't want to do an album at all because you say no one will buy it.

But you will do a solo album that won't sell as much as a Mac album would. The biggest frustration is that she wants to tour with the Mac. So lets just go out do the same songs and make millions from us fans, but don't give us new music. I still love her and follow her career but it's not quite the same following this past year.
Thank you for being a coherent Stevie fans.

What irks me the most is how she talked during 16 years about Christine's absence and how much she missed her, and how she reached to her when she wanted to come back, but once she does, and Christine wants to make new music, her hate towards Lindsey prevented her from helping her so-called friend. Forget Lindsey, what she did to Christine is what bothers me the most.
"I think what you would say is that there were factions within the band that had lost their perspective. What that did was to harm the 43-year legacy that we had worked so hard to build, and that legacy was really about rising above difficulties in order to fulfill one's higher truth and one's higher destiny."
Lindsey Buckingham, May 11, 2018.