View Single Post
Old 09-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodascouts
I can understand protest by absention, but protest by voting against Lindsey? Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. And I'm not quite sure how screwing Lindsey over shows your love of CarneVaca. Is this some kind of laughable "bribe" to Johnny Stew? Are you "protesting" because you think he got banned for Tusk survivor?! Get real. CarneVaca was not suspended for voting in favor of Lindsey, Gerald. I like the guy too but I'm not about to show that by voting off Lindsey songs.(!) Have you told him about this winner of a plan?
Please , Nancy, All my stategyskills are dried up. I'm perfectly aware about the nonsense of this private action. I just want to SHOW the fact that I'm totally about the taste of fellowledgies and I screamed in the Carne thread that I would even vote off LB-songs to show how eager I am to get him back. Now I'm doing it just because I don't know how to vote in this game anymore. If you don't understand it, that's totally logical. Yes I could back out of the game, that's more sane. But after all the energy there is in it, I still feel the need to make statements, even if they don't cut any wood.

:
Quote:
Is this some kind of laughable "bribe" to Johnny Stew? Are you "protesting" because you think he got banned for Tusk survivor?! Get real. CarneVaca was not suspended for voting in favor of Lindsey, Gerald.
Well, it maybe has something to do with teasing Johnny, but there are a lot better and funnier ways to do that. Banned for Tusksurvivor? No. Although we still don't know. So tell me to get real after knowing what's going on.

And........this is only a game, but the trouble with CarneVaca it became something that fueled it with something extra that does not fit with playing a silly survivorgame.

And no. The poor guy does not know of my pathetic move. He wouldn't understand either.

It's not against you and rezamatic. You guys do a perfect job.

:wavey

Last edited by shackin'up; 09-10-2004 at 12:17 PM..