View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
OK, I meant in 2016 nobody wants to hear about new "solo" work when most of us are anxiously waiting on news of FM's album.
wrong. (and, why is solo in quotation marks?)

people expressed their "hate" for me because they thought Lindsey may have gotten tired of endless wait and is maybe releasing a solo album.

and you know why *i* hate hate hate this wait and delay of FM album that Nicks has been holding up for years now? because i want Lindsey to get back to his solo work! (well, that and i want to finally hear those songs that he and Chris recorded together!) i would have LOVED if he released a solo album this year instead of doing something here and there while they are all apparently unsuccessfully trying to talk Nicks into new FM album. it frustrates me to no end that in his highly prolific phase we are all forced to sit and wait for YEARS!

Lindsey released solo albums in 2006, 2008, and 2011. we could have had 2 more by now if there was no endless FM album wait. he certainly recorded double album worth of songs for FM since 2012.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"