View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 08:41 AM
Addicted Ledgie

This site has 10 photos from the concert.

http://www.gigwise.com/photos/84680/...nchester-arena

Last night, pop legends Fleetwood Mac took their 2013 tour to Manchester Arena, and while the show lacked the Christine McVie appearance that London fans were treated to, the show was no less spectacular. See photos of the show here.

The band are currently conteplating a new album, but guitarist Lindsey Buckingham recently told M Music And Musicians that it would only happen if Stevie Nick wanted to do it.

"She's probably thinking, 'If i have to write five new songs, do I want to give them to Fleetwood Mac?' I think she's feeling a bit protective and territorial about the experience she had doing her solo project. And I can totally relate to that."

He admitted in the interview that Warner Brothers are desperate to get another album out of them, despite not being signed to them anymore, but that it will only happen if Stevie wants it to.

"Stevie needs to come to the table with some material," said Buckingham. "In order to contemplate a new album, she has to want to do it. "

Fleetwood Mac's setlist from their Manchester Arena show is below. See photos here.