View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 02:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Looks like a pretty complete list to me. Nice work!! Thanks for making that list.

Not "taking you to task" either, just a comment. Since "Stand Back", "Go Insane" and "Has Anyone Ever Written Anything For You" are essentially "solo" hits that have been incorporated into the FM set over the years, I'd suggest leaving them out if we want a "Fleetwood Mac" live anthology.

As far as the "Time" line up is concerned, as much as many don't like it, it is a portion of the Mac history, and something should be included, again if we're looking for a complete live anthology. There's got to be a set list from that brief era somewhere that includes live material performed from that CD and not just that line-up's versions of the standards.

I also think it would be just awesome to include a version of "In The Back Of My Mind" that bleeds over into "The Chain" as performed when Rick and Billy were with the band. That was just awesome performed live, I loved it!

The Petty anthology is awesome!!!! His version of "Oh Well" is pretty great too!!