View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsfan View Post
The first thing that was apparent to probably everybody was that the photos and videos from the TEC awards were horrible. He looked nothing like them!! He looks so much younger in real-life : ) He had a nice, healthy tan, and has put on a few pounds - good pounds...he was in excellent shape! He looked more like somewhere between SYW and UTS era Lindsey. He rocked faded blue jeans, tight, but not too tight ( his butt looked great, thank you very much! ), and just looked, um, HOT!!
I'm so ecstatic you got the pre-show. Thank you!

Lindsey did indeed look better than photographs would indicate and he has such an effortless charm when he wants. He has introverted qualities, but he also possesses an incredible social flair, a combination that is very rare. He's not always on. The charm and ease he can display is selective. But when it's there, it's seductive.

I agree with you about In Our Own Time sounding especially great. I'm not one who's into the playing most of the time, but with this song and GOS, it's hard not to be mesmerized just by the frenetic guitar work.

Michele