View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 09:55 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
I just want to say that I love everything I have seen on this thread. Everything. My genius bb never fails me. I'm of course not thrilled that I live in the freaking midwest and have a demanding job that requires my undivided attention this month, because believe me I would have been there. Michele, Pattie, CADreaming...what would we do without all of you (and others I didn't mention, my apologies) sharing this with us? The incredible recap, the videos, the freaking MP3...I love my LB fans, ugh.

I am thrilled. I will be certain to put on my traveling boots in September because this is going to be epic. Lindsey Buckingham is an American treasure and all of us who love and adore his immense talent are fortunate to be able to know of his existence/see him live in person/buy his music. It's just too great. He's one of those one-of-a-kind artists. Look, marvel, bask in all of the greatness that he exudes because he's one artist you won't find another of, period.

Thank you and I'm out.
I agree with all of this. Especially bummed that I missed it since Wed night I ended up getting beaten up and spent wed/thurs in an emergency room--all the time thinking: I shouldn't be here; I should have gone to California! But I digress: not sure to what mp3s you are referring...

Yes, elle, michelle, etc. these recaps and youtube clips are treasures in and of themselves. Thank you all for this and so much else.

Based on the necessary limitations of cameraphones and YouTube, the two tracks that most strike me are 1) "End of Time" which I think is gorgeous and totally seductive melody--and he's right, it IS the end of time: I can FEEL it; and 2) "Stars Gone Crazy" which absolutely made me well up with emotion--which strangely synchronizes with my current existential angst.

Imagine paying $1000 to hear "Don't Dream It's Over" instead of "Go Your Own Way"

Fleetwood Mac helped me through a time of heartbreak. 12 years later, they broke my heart.

Last edited by TrueFaith77; 04-23-2011 at 10:29 PM..