View Single Post
Old 05-24-2003, 10:00 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Exclamation

Quote:
but it breaks my heart that this man changed other fans' lives when it comes to their love for fleetwood mac.
Everyone, there is so much more that you do not know and there is a reason. Only waiting for management to do something...but, there is so much more. This is why we ALL must write to them. EVERYONE. And nothing gets their attention like us contacting the FBI and the CA Atty Gen office. BBB is a given, but, the first two are musts.

I know that in this world there are ppl who do, and ppl who complain, and ppl who look the other way and ignore. We need all of those types of ppl to balance our world. But, we need more of the doers in on this. WE know that we have the support of hundreds, but, most are just waiting to see what happens and we will get what we want if you all participate.

I cannot stress to you how important it is to lose the "there is a hole in the road, someone ought to fix it" thought and change it to the "I am gonna call and get that hole fixed" attitude. If you don't know what to do, pm me. I will help you. I need you. All the fans need you. This is not so much about 60.00 anymore, it is about morals and principals and just what is right.

And, if ANYONE can get the info to a particular band member, that is the one thing that would help. I am not so convinced that any band member outside of Mick, and then John cause they are buds, know of this. I am not convinced. Stevie and Lindsey do not live in the real world. They are insulated and she is very insulated in a tour to keep the stress off of her and her voice. She doesn't even drive a car for Gods sake... If any band member knows about this, I think that it has to be Mick and like I said earlier, this grieves me so much. But, don't forget that Mick is the one suckered into crap over and over... member the Blob?