View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by louielouie2000 View Post
Little known facts about Dani!

I've always found it interesting when women say they enjoy anal sex. Men get pleasure from receiving it because it massages their prostate glans... it's kinda the equivalent of the male g-spot.

Speaking of women and anal sex, fun story time! Several years back, my friend David got me an interview for a banking job. David knew the woman who would be interviewing me, she was a department head and a REAL hard @ss. So to help disarm me for my interview, my friend enlightened me that he'd been out for drinks with the supervisor recently and she admitted her LOVE for anal sex. Naturally, during my interview that was all I could picture . It actually ended up working in my favor, though. She tried to totally intimidate and grill me during my job interview, and I just wasn't having any of it because I knew she liked to get rammed in the rear . I was totally at ease during the entire interview because of that, and ended up getting the job because I held my own so well!
Louie, I have been curious about this, so I want to ask you:

What was it about knowing the interviewer was "rammed in the rear" that made you feel less intimidated?