View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 06:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumidesigns View Post
oh gosh so i guess i better go now to get over there asap. i was told that that's were i could get the buckingham/nicks downloads.
No worries, only the message board is going away - not the entire site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedGypsy View Post
Only the best concert ever to be seen! Well atleast that I have seen. But on the SYW tour is was the last time they did Silver Springs and it blew The Dance version away! We were standing at the stage and I was right under Stevie, more like eye to eye cause the stage at Chastain is not very high and I had boots on and I'm 5'10" without them.
But from our view, when Stevie looked at Lindsey right behind Lindsey was Kristen holding baby Stella. People didn't believe us but I don't lie and I know what I saw. It was just a really intense show, Stevie had tears in her eyes for Beautiful Child and Goodbye Baby. That show was the shiz!
Because then later in Cory Buckingham's tour journal, she said Stella was first brought out on the tour in Dallas, is what I heard. Man, what great drama I missed! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 View Post
The night Cast Away Dreams was written?
I thought Lindsey said that was in New York...and they did cancel the tour for a night during that time frame..

Last edited by CADreaming; 04-01-2011 at 06:11 PM..