View Single Post
Old 05-20-2003, 10:45 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Yea, I cried when I got home...."I broke down...like a little girl..." I dunno...it's just like, I've been psyched for all this since I bought tickets in March and then I went to three shows and now it's over... at least for now it is. I actually hope they come back to either the First Union Center or maybe since it's going to be summer time, they'll come to the Tweeter Center in Camden.

Oh, and gypsy...I hear ya on the poor college student thing. I got accepted to Emerson College in Boston yesterday morning so now my parents are like, YOU HAVE TO SAVE MONEY FOR SCHOOL BOOKS...YOU KNOW WE'RE NOT PAYING!!!! I get to take out student loans and all that stuff by myself. Fleetwood Mac is starting to not fit into my budget. :frown:

Janet, if they come to NYC, we're going together, dammit! I will splurge for that. And you were being just as crazy as I was. I stood by myself the entire time for Come and I could see you standing there with your friend. Other than the front row, I think we were the only people standing...lol. I was hardcore into that one. He's just so freaking amazing.

And as far as those kids go with the backstage passes...either their parents work on the tour or this is part of an internship program at some college.

Oh, and anyone know who the person was that Stevie dedicated Landslide to last night???