View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 07:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

I really appreciate that Sean was one of the first in the entertainment field to respond so quickly to the disaster in Japan with these tribute shows. There are a lot of people who suffered devastating losses, whose lives are changed forever, and it means a lot that some people realize that and want to give back, despite the talk about Japan's wealth. I honestly can't imagine looking at a situation like that earthquake/tsunami and not wanting to do something, so Sean and Yoko and all the others involved get my props for putting action to words and giving 100% of the proceeds instead of a portion.

Thank you for the articles mslinds. The Village Voice writer appears to be deliberating a lot of tongue-in-cheek with that intro, but it's borderline stale at this point. Whether people want to admit this or not, and I get that it sounds grandiose so some won't, Sean Lennon is the most talented and creative offspring of any of the former Beatles. Haters gonna hate.

Hey, try reading comments from the Ohnotheydidn't board regarding Sean, Yoko, and even John. I tell you...ignorant people be multiplying like mosquitoes and you get them near a computer, with the anonymity of the internet, and all that stupid comes right out. It can get bad enough to be hilarious but then you think...these are their actual thoughts?

Last edited by Nico; 04-01-2011 at 05:20 PM..