View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I was thinking, in the footage Lindsey shot for one of his UTS videos, he was kind of chasing Kristen around the house and I thought her face looked rather merry and warm. She was just wearing an oversized man's shirt and seemed happy and girlish. Even though I am aware it was for the cameras, the playfulness looked genuine.

Michele
That's right. And there was another vid when Lindsey was documenting his tour (good gawd I forgot which one now- which isn't a bad thing *goLB*) and Kristen had joined him on tour and she seemed really cute. Like his brother was there and she was all, "Hey Mr. B- the other Mr. B" and then they hugged and when LB and the band were about to leave, he was saying goodbye to her and in the cam you can hear him say, "give me a kiss" and she starts puckering up to the camera playfully. And then they kiss.

They seem really sweet together there and when I saw her at LB's concert in Chicago she was completely and sincerely jamming along to every single song, especially Show You How.

"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." ~ JL