View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 10:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolaj View Post
Does it ever fall out if you run to catch an elevator, a train, a bus, for any reason?
And, what if you're on a rollercoaster, and sometimes they go upside down? If it fell out, would it fly up to your neck after it fell down to your ankles?
You can get toxic schock if you forget to take it out? Dang. Do you pull the string to take it out? Why a string and not a small, thin handle? What if the string breaks? Can you attach another string from an unused one, but then what do you do with the one with no string?
I guess you can go into a swimming pool with them, I seem to remember television commercials that said you could swim, play tennis, go bowling, horseback riding. But wouldn't high tide at the ocean definitely knock it out? .

i'm just now painstakingly moving through this thread but i had to go ahead and comment.

i don't know who you've been sleeping with but typically the vag is pretty tight. if a woman's tampon is falling out because she went horseback riding, someone needs to do their kegels.