View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepingDeath View Post
I will probably just stick with not having one. Long story short, ever since I stopped doing drugs, all of my "friends" couldn't care less about what I'm doing. If you work on the Strip, you can get drugs like freakin' candy. It's amazing if you're not trying to behave yourself.

My family members that live in the US, only care about their kids/husbands and how wonderful their lives happen to be.

I'll just stay here in semi-lurker mode, I think.
Yes, on the drugs. My cousin has always been a huge pot smoker(with occasional blow), and had seemingly hundreds of friends.
It took me a long time, to figure out why she was so popular. Pot smokers of a feather, flock together! I mean, you also have to have a network, of getting your fix. She stopped drugs for a while, and the friends disappeared.
And she finally realized, too, that those people weren't really her friends, only friends of convenience.

The only FB friends I can't stand, are the ones who post, all day long, "I love you so much, honey....I can't wait until I get home, so I can be with my baby". I can't STAND those posts, and usually block them from my feed.

No need to lurk, here! Post away! I like reading your posts!