View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Age Range: 40

When you became a fan: Technically in 1997 after seeing The Dance, but officially in 2007 when I discovered BuckinghamNicks.net.

How you became a fan: I fell in love with the song "Silver Springs" on the radio in '97. In 2007, I saw Lindsey's Soundstage and looked up Lindsey and Stevie on web.

First 3 FM songs: "Silver Springs", "Gypsy", "The Chain"

First FM vocalist: Toss up between Stevie & Lindsey

Favorite FM Time Period: 1975-1979, 1982, 1997.

Vocalist breakdown by percentage: Stevie - 35% Lindsey - 35%, Chris - 30%

Concerts you've attended: Stevie - Atlanta GA 2008, Lindsey - Atlantic City 2008, FM - Atlanta 2009 & Nashville 2009.

FM stuff you own: All the BN lineup cd's.

Favorite thing about FM: The marriage of the music, lyrics and production, the chemistry in the band.

Least favorite thing about FM: How it's used as a vehicle of sorts and maybe abused a bit by that.

Are you the same fan your where when you started: No, but it's still sort of fresh in some ways and especially when they are all actively working on projects we know about.

Your all time "dream" lineup that won't ever happen: I guess Christine returning, but I love 'em as they are too.

You wish for the future of the Mac: A final new album and respectful farewell tour with at least one Christine performance. Then, the release of Buckingham Nicks and a tour. And whatever projects they do after that.