View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:28 AM
Addicted Ledgie

When you became a fan: January 2006

How you became a fan: Found Disc 2 of the Very Best of In my CD player, it was my sister's... Played it and Voila!

First 3 FM songs: The Chain, Gypsy and Seven Wonders (I skipped the others )

First FM vocalist: The Trio of Harmony that is perfection!

Favorite FM Time Period:
1974-Now (minus Time)

Vocalist breakdown by percentage: 50% Stevie, 35% Christine, 15% Lindsey (See Also Chiffon Head)

Concerts you've attended:
Just one Unleashed- Sydney

FM stuff you own: CDs, all 12" extended mixes on vinyl, all albums on Vinyl except Time of course. An awesome Big Love picture disc etc.

Favorite thing about FM: That Magic that they just seemlessly create I don't know how to describe it completely but I always think Mystical Rock/Pop.

Least favorite thing about FM: Constant reference to Rumours. (we get it, it was a great album, there was emotional turmoil - Boo Whoo) Reliance on success from OVER THIRTY YEARS AGO! And lack of good time management.

Are you the same fan your where when you started: Hell No, I'm much more insane than I was 5 years ago, and I enjoy every moment of it, shame about the people around me.

Your all time "dream" lineup that won't ever happen: Lindsey and Stevie with a little more vocal strength and fire, and Christine to drop the wine bottle and rejoin the band. And Mick and John as their reliable selves.

You wish for the future of the Mac: That if we do get another album, It will be much more of a Fleetwood Mac album than SYW, that was more like two solo albums spliced together featuring John and Mick.

I say go back to Sausalito - Stevie get your ass into Sly Stone's Studio and Lindsey cut it with the big words and "Deep and Multi-layered ness" that you should save for your Solo stuff, Make us some real FLEETWOOD MAC MAGIC again!

~Well You Cannot Know A Dream~
~Until You've Known The Nightmare~